Saturday, June 17

My first trip to Starbucks

I remember when I bought my first Starbucks. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. People everywhere were holding their precious paper cup filled with their preferred coffee. I wanted that, too. I took my place behind a line of about 3 people. I was honestly quite shocked at how easily each patron gave their order. With seemingly no effort they rattled off orders like "Grande Cafe Mocha with soy," "Tall Caramel Macchiato" and "Tall Cafe Americano." Not wanting to appear dumb (imagine that!) I ordered the same thing as the person before me- a "Tall Cafe Americano." The experience did not leaving me wanting more. In fact, quite the opposite. I don't know what I was expecting, but I no sooner put it in my mouth that I nearly spit it right out again. That was a few years ago. These days, I'm the one that rattles her order off breathlessly,if at all.

3 Comments:

Blogger yana said...

"The experience did not leaving me wanting more" LOL

these names are tooo wordy, i say. i'd rather point!

ya know...i've yet to have my first starbucks! but when i do...maybe i'll write about it :)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

no cartoons, no starbucks, what a strange one you are! LOL!

8:11 AM  
Blogger yana said...

LOL. i AM sooooooo strange :) lol. well...i supposed i'm part of the simpsons generation. and there's gloria jeans coffee (i'm not sure if you have that over there) which is what i usually drink.

oooooo, i did watch the chipmunks?? LOL.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

"Designer Sale Now at eLUXURY