Friday, June 2

Care-Bears

I have always loved clouds. As a girl, I would watch them until they disappeared....or I got tired-whichever came first. I had so much fun finding a tiger, a whale, a pillow....you get the idea. Like most young girls of the early 80's, I was a big fan of the Carebears. Don't tell me you forgot about the CareBears. Well, they were bears who cared ( yes, I figured that out ALL by myself) But, the best part is that they lived in the clouds....maybe just one cloud, I don't remember anymore. I sincerely thought that because CareBears could hop, walk and live on the clouds, then so could we. My sad little story gets even better.....for you, not me. My fiance,then boyfriend, and I were talking about clouds one day about 10 years ago. He said that he wished he could walk on a cloud. Laughing, almost hysterially, I asked him why he couldn't.....I thought there was something wrong with him. (Come to find out, there was something wrong with me, very very wrong) That's the day I learned that people can't walk on the clouds like the Carebears. It was a very sad day. tags: tags: tags:

3 Comments:

Blogger yana said...

hello, everyone watched carebears except for me!! i don't remember ever watching 'em lol...but i know who they are :D. i love clouds too. the other day i tried to take a pic of one that i thought resembled a man's face. lol. cloud watching is heaps fun :D. do you own a carebear?

ps- cheers for popping by my crazy place =).

8:20 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I used to have a Care Bear-I had the one with flowers in the belly..... "friendly bear?"

That don't sound right. I dont remember that stinkin' things name. I don't know what happened to it, come to think of it. I guess it went the way of the do-do.

P.S. Thanks for coming by my crazy place.
Jen

7:14 AM  
Blogger yana said...

awww, flowers? how cute.

"stinkin' things name" LOL. the way of the do-do? LOL. funny. i can't stop giggling today. ya know what's also gone with the dodos? chilvary??

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

"Designer Sale Now at eLUXURY